Have you ever been in math class and hoped your graphing calculator could solve the problem for you? Well, there is a way at least for quadratic formula math problems by creating a simple program on your TI-84 graphing calculator.
Steps To Program Distance Formula
- Press prgm and slide over to NEW
- Spell out QUAD to name the program
- Type the following into the QUAD program:
Note: The '-' in front of both B's is a negative sign.
- To run the program, press prgm and then search for the program QUAD
- Hit enter on QUAD and follow the steps.